Harry Potter & The Types of Spells
- Types of Spells
- This project is my tribute to my most beloved movie franchises and also for the love of typography.
- AVADA KEDAVRA
Causes instant, painless death to whomever the curse hits
Inflicts unbearable pain on the recipient of the curse.
- DELETRIUSRemoves evidence of previous spells cast by the wand
- ERECTOUsed to erect something.
Used to disarm another wizard, typically by causing
the victim's wand to fly out of reach
- IMPERIOCauses the victim of the curse to obey the spoken/unspoken commands of the caster
- LUMOSCreates a narrow beam of light that shines from the wand's tip
- OBLIVIATEUsed to hide a memory of a particular event.
Enables the caster to explode solid objects.
- STUPEFYPuts the victim in an unconscious state.
- COPYRIGHT © 2012 VIET HUYNH