- Typography ServedProject Featured On:Typography Served — 7/27/12
- Branding ServedProject Featured On:Branding Served — 10/20/12
Kassetta Spring / Summer 2012
- Kassetta Spring / Summer 2012
Identity / Branding for a fashion store in Reykjavík
- This is my graduation project from Iceland Academy of the Arts. The project is branding the fashion store Kassetta in Reykjavík city, providing it with the identity needed to thrive in the challenging market environment. I wanted the store to have a visual presence which would exceed it’s confined space.
- Here is the look book I designed for both their in-store vintage collection and spring / summer Kassetta collection. I decided to have a an unusual selection of models. I mixed local celebrities, known for their natural uniqueness, with more traditional models.
Although being situated in heart of Laugavegur, the main shopping street in Reykjavík, the store was quite unnoticable. One of the problem solving aspects of this project was making the store itself visible and appealing. My solution was making a window display that would work as the face of the store.
- This project participated in the yearly graduation exhibition held in Listasafn Reykjavíkur. In this exhibition, which is the most visited one in Iceland, graduation students show off the resaults of a four month course.