- Oslo Bokfestival
- Oslo Bokfestival is the largest book festival in Norway with over 180 local and domestic writers, authors and publishers. The festival covers over 200 events on 15 different stages. A book festival is a celebration of The colors were inspired by the muted tones of worn-out books in addition to being a contrast to the primary colors used by every bookstore and publisher in Norway.
- "To read a good book is the greatest joy on earth"
- "A good book has no ending"
- "Books have the same enemies as man. Fire, moist, animals, time and one's own content"
- "A dirty book is rarely dusty"
- "If literature didn't exist - many thoughts would be invisible"
- "It´s better to be barefoot than bookless"
- "A wise man reads both books an life itself"
- Catalogue cover.
- "A writer is a man that can't keep his madness to himself"
- "Maybe life has to be on shaky grounds for it to sving?"