- Typography ServedProject Featured On:Typography Served — 1/30/12
- A successful interactive agency, Popular Front was growing its offering to become a holistically-focused branding agency. The new identity is a bold departure, with a logotype and graphic language that is intelligent and dynamic.
- The wordmark has the feeling of confident precision, with breaks in the geometric letterforms that feel active and in motion.
- The initial letters 'p' and 'f' become a visual shorthand for the company, allowing a more casual display of the brand while maintaining a proprietary graphic language.
- The Popular Front logotype emerges from a graphic pattern that can be interpreted in different ways - varied audiences, social interaction, conneting ideas with consumers. The pattern is scaleable and creates continuity across branding applications.
- From laser cut business cards to spot varnished, back-printed letterhead, the stationery makes a bold statement to prospective employees and clients alike.