- By the time you reach the last image more than 100 babies will be born around the world, in the years to come 30% won't have access to electricity, clean water or basic education, yet again a billion trees will be cut down to turn into diapers, newspapers and notebooks. At least 8% of the children will start working before they became teenagers. 25% of the mothers will die dew the lack of medical attention, around 10% of the fathers will get drunk. Someone will "Google" the word "God" , the word "Fu*k" and "Shit" will be mention more than trillion times, someone will buy a present for their pet, more than 300 nylon bags will be produced, they will vanish completely in 100 years. But no worries most likely you will forget 80% of information by the end of the day.
Exact science, no doubt great killjoy for an artistic mind. Yet a valuable inspiration, so relax, have a break, have a SIT STAT.
- "Curiosity killed THE cat, but for A while I was suspect"
- "Small things we don't want to know determine what we should know."
- "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
- "Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits."
- "We are just statistics, born to consume resources".
- Knowledge gives choice.
- "It takes more than two to make a child."
- "If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion."
- "The life of a designer is a life of fight: fight against the ugliness."
- "Challenge yourself"